Peace Proms is a musical and cultural celebration and provides a unique platform for young people to showcase their talent while promoting peace, unity and tolerance through music.
Peace Proms helps young people to develop qualities of self-reliance, personal integrity, responsibility, and confidence by giving them the opportunity to
• Perform with a full symphony orchestra
• Work with leading professional conductors and musicians
• Perform in premier venues.
• Develops vocal technique, presentation and performance in young people
• Introduces young people to a variety of musical styles and genres and develops an appreciation for these styles
Our Concert will take place in the RDS Dublin on either February 6th or 7th, the date will be confirmed soon. A report on last years concert along with video footage of the boys singing in the RDS can be seen by Clicking Here.